CHS Anime Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CHS Anime Club

I though the title explained itself

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Empty Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:13 am

LucioCamacho

LucioCamacho

Okay, since I notice this is going to be the first post in the anime forum other than...well, Dana's I decided to put it simple with an anime that nobody knows about.

Okay, this is about Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Well, I really think its awesome, some background? okay, I guess I can do that...hopefully...I don't want to spoiler anyone, and if I do I'm really sorry. Anyways, the anime is about a guy, that "died" and a necromancer (Person who does weird things to dead people to control them, or in this case revive them) revives him. So this is his story, its...Well, actually I don't know if its PG 13, I know its perverty, but lets face it, naruto is also perverty, not so much as other ones cofelfenliedcof but there are some episodes that...you know, not so much for kids. But well, since all of us are at least...14? maybe 13? I decided to start this, sorry If I'm writing too, also, this is a comedy, and I bet if you read it you will die out of laughter, since its...really funny. And that's all, I'm sorry if...well, if there is any problems in this..or, well, you know...sorry, about...grammar, since I'm not too good at it...sorry again, and bye...I guess, sorry for not being sure.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum